Radford College Limited
Radford College is established under the aegis of the Anglican Diocese of Canberra and Goulburn and the Bishop of Canberra and Goulburn is the Visitor to the College. Legally, the College is incorporated as a public company limited by guarantee with a Board of Directors and provision for persons associated with the College to become members of the Company.
The Board is responsible for governing the College and comprises a Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson and seven directors appointed by Bishop-in-Council, the Principal (ex-officio), three directors elected by the members of the Company, one director nominated by the Parents and Friends Association, one director nominated by the teaching staff of the College and one director nominated by the Collegians' Association. Please note that the Board member selection process is not connected to the enrolment process in any way.
The following persons are eligible to apply to be admitted as members of the Company:
- a parent of any pupil or former pupil of the College any former pupil of the College
- a parent of any person registered for enrolment as a pupil at the College
- any current member of the teaching staff of the College
- any other person approved by the Board.
A subscription is payable in respect of membership of the Company. Persons interested in becoming members of Radford College Limited should contact the Business Manager.
- Mr I Morison BEc, LLM
- Mr S Michelle BEc, FCA
- Mrs Fiona Godfrey BSc, DipEd, MEd Man, GAICD (Principal)
- The Rev'd Dr Brian Douglas BA(Hons), BD, MTh (Hons), PhD, Dip Teach
- Ms Mariana Galinec DipProfCouns, DipB&C(Mgt), ACT Builder's Licence Class B
- Mr Malcolm Lamb AM, BA (Hons), MA, DipEd, FACE, MACEL
- Dr Caroline Luke MBBS, MOccMed, MHigherEd, DipSportsMed
- Mr Rodney Moss LFRAIA, Adjunct Professor. UC
- Mr Peter Quiggin PSM, BSc, LLB, GradDipProfAcc
- Mr Paul Southwell BEd, GradDipEdAdmin (Staff Nominee)
- Mr John Shevlin DipAppSci, DipMaritimeStud, GradCert Admin, GradCertMgt Stud,
GradDipResMgt (P&F Nominee)
- Mr Mark Whitby, BIM, GAICD (Collegians Nominee)
- Mr Ottmar Weiss BA(Acc), CPA, FTIA
Secretary to the Board
Ms Jocelyn Martin BCom, MHospMan, MProfAcc, GradDipACG