To apply for positions at Radford College you must:
1) Be eligible to work in Australia, e.g. hold an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, if not a citizen.
2) Hold a teaching qualification recognised by the ACT Department of Education, e.g. Dip.Teaching, Dip.Ed. or B.Ed., if you are applying for a teaching position.
3) In accordance with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute Act 2010 any person who wishes to teach in a school in the ACT must be registered with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute (TQI).
4) All applicants must complete an Applicant Cover Sheet and include it with their application.
5) Successful candidates must satisfy Child Protection legislation and will be asked to complete a National Police Check which must be accompanied by a legible copy of photo ID (e.g. driver licence, passport).
Applicants must satisfy Child Protection Legislation and will be subject to employment screening.
There are no current vacancies
If you would like to express interest in casual relief teaching, or casual work with Outside School Hours Care, please forward details of your teaching qualifications and experience by e-mail to:
Secondary School (Y7-Y12): Mr Glenn Demery firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual staff may be required for After School and School Holiday Programs for children in Pre-Kindergarten to Year 6. Early Childhood or Primary Qualifications (or studying towards) preferred, but not essential.
All successful candidates will be asked to complete a National Police Check which must be accompanied by a legible copy of photo ID (e.g. driver licence, passport). Upon receipt of your letter of offer/contract, please click on this link to download the form.