Winter Sport Registration Closes Friday
Winter Sport Registration Closes 8 February
A reminder that Radford 2019 Winter (Term 2 & Term 3) sport registration closes this Friday 8 February. The Sports department is pleased to announce that Mountain Biking will now be offered to Secondary School students.
1. Sign in to Radford Online
2. Select Co-curricular from the maroon tabs along the top of the dashboard.
3. Select Register for an Upcoming Activity.
4. Scroll down to Cocurricular Area : Sport.
5. Select the relevent registration form (located to the right of the heading) for further information about trials, training & playing times and fees for that sport.
6. Complete and submit the registration form to ensure registration of your child or children.
Athletics Training (Years 3–12)
Basketball (Kinder–Year 12). Trials held Week 5, Term 1
Cricket Academy (Years 3–10)
Football / Soccer (Kinder–Year 12). Junior League (Division 1-5) trials held Saturday 16 February. Please note NPLY players & train ons are not required to register or attend Junior League trials.
Girls Make Your Move Fitness (Years 8–10 Girls)
Mountain Biking (Years 7-12)
Netball (Years 2–12). Trials held Weeks 1 & 2, Term 1
Orienteering (Years 5–12)
Winter Rowing (Years 7–12)
Rugby (Years 3–12)
Snowsports (Years 3–12)
Taekwondo (Kinder–Year 12)
Tennis – please contact Sharon.Siciliano@radford.act.edu.au for further information.