Year 7-12 Parent Teacher Student Interviews
By Dr Adrian Johnson, Deputy Principal and Head of Secondary School
The 2019 Semester 1 Secondary School Parent Teacher Student Interviews will be held in the TB Millar Hall on:
• Tuesday 2 April, 3.00 pm–8.00 pm
• Monday 8 April, 3.00 pm–8.00 pm
In a new initiative, we are asking that students please attend these interviews with their parents or caregivers.
• Bookings for Secondary School Parent Teacher Student Interviews are made through Radford Online. Your Radford Online user name and password are printed on the top of your child’s 2019 Commencement Letter. A Radford Online user guide is available on our website.
• Bookings open on Monday 18 March at 7.00 am and close midnight the night before each interview day. We encourage you to make bookings early to avoid inconvenience or disappointment. The interview time with each teacher will be five minutes.
• Please click on the tile on the Radford Online dashboard titled Secondary School Parent Teacher Interviews (tile will be visible from 7.00 am on Monday 18 March). Please ensure that any Ad Blocker is turned off or disabled for this site as your logon page will not appear. If you are using Safari on a Mac the popup blocker is found in the settings section. Most other browsers have an icon that appears at the far right of the address bar. Click on it and “allow for this site”.
If you have any problems booking your interview, please contact Main Reception on 6162 6200 or email@example.com
Student Finishing Times on Interview days
Students in Years 7–12 will be dismissed from class at 2.35 pm on Tuesday 2 April and Monday 8 April as interviews commence at 3.00 pm.
• Students in Years 7–10 not travelling directly home at 2.35 pm are asked to report to the Secondary School Library where supervision will be provided
• Students in Year 11 and 12 will be dismissed at 2.35 pm and are free to leave the College at that time if they are not required for interviews
• Unless advised otherwise, cocurricular activities will operate as usual
• School buses will run as per the normal schedule from 3.30 pm.
Parking for parents is available in the car park behind the Performing Arts Centre, along the road towards the back of the College and in the carparks by the Gymnasium, Mackinnon Building and Morison Centre. Please do not park in the ELC and Junior School parking areas until after 3.45 pm.
Radford College teachers are looking forward to discussing the progress of your child this term. In preparing for the interviews, each of the teachers have been asked to consider your child’s engagement with learning, application in class, achievements to date, individual needs and ways for improvement.
If you would like to further discuss your child’s overall progress further after the interview, I would encourage you to either speak to their Tutor or Head of Year.
In addition to booked parent interviews with your child’s teachers, the Principal, Mrs Fiona Godfrey, and I will be available for informal discussions with parents (no bookings are required).To Home