National and International experiences
Outdoor education in the form of camp, retreat and experiential programs, is embedded as a key learning experience for students at the College.
A sequential program for students from Years 3 to 11 provides students with intentionally designed experiences in residential and expedition environments. Students are provided with challenges that take them beyond their comfort zones. They discover new strengths and capabilities through tailored outdoor experiences.
Service learning and other programs provide national and international experiences
Students can also participate in tours related to aspects of the curriculum, for example:
- LOTE tours to schools in France, China and Japan, with which we have exchange arrangements
- the European Story of Science Tour
- the Earth and Environmental Sciences tour of New Zealand
the Central Australia Cultural Awareness tour.
- Co-curricular musicians participate in activities such as Eisteddfodau, the Combined Schools Music Festival and the Moruya Jazz Festival.
- Students involved in sports travel individually and as teams to national and international events.