ArtShow@Radford 2021 - volunteering
Since 1985, Artshow@Radford has been a celebration of the work of local and regional artists, as well as student art.
Gala Opening: Friday 21st May, 2021.
Exhibition and sale continues: Saturday 22 May and Sunday 23rd May, 2021.
Artist registration: Details and registration link attached.
If you are keen to volunteer your time at this wonderful event, please register your interest by completing the Artshow@Radford Volunteer Database Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XPQ8VZP
Volunteers are needed for:
- General setup and pack-up
- Café setup and pack-up, serve food/drinks
- Floor walkers (sales)
- Front of house (tickets, COVID-19 arrangements, welcome, explanations)
- Sun, 16 May 9AM-10:30AM
- Wed, 19 May 3:30PM-6PM
- Fri, 21 May 6PM-9:30PM - GALA OPENING
- Sat, 22 May 9:30AM-4:30PM (in shifts) - EXHIBITION CONTINUES
- Sun, 23 May 9:45AM-4:30PM (in shifts) - EXHIBITION CONTINUES
Following this survey, the Artshow volunteer scheduling will roll out in early May. A SignUp dashboard will be provided. Please watch this space! Thank you for choosing to volunteer your time at the Artshow. There are many fun and rewarding opportunities waiting for you!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- P&F Administrator: Sharon Siciliano Sharon.Siciliano@radford.act.edu.au OR
- P&F Committee Member: Kate Huang email@example.com