Updating your contact details
Parents and Caregivers Contact Details
Ensuring the College holds up-to-date contact information for our families is of the utmost importance to us. A small number of people have reported issues with not receiving whole-community email communications from Radford.
Please rest assured that the Communications Team will continue to send an SMS to all parents and caregivers advising of important whole-College messages. If you do not receive the message at your preferred email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Radford Online to update your contact details
Parents and caregivers can check and update the contact details we hold for you on the College database (including mobile phone number and email address) by logging into Radford Online:
1) Once logged in, click on the gold “Update Family & Medical Details” button (see Screenshot 1 below).
2) This will take you directly to the Community Portal inside the College database (see Screenshot 2 below). Click on the “My Details tab and look for your child/ren’s names and your name on the right-hand side.
3) Click on your name and then under “Personal Details”, review your details. If you need to make changes, click “Edit” on the right-hand side of the screen (see Screenshot 3 below).
4) Be sure to hit "Save" once you have made your changes.
- Our database will only hold one mobile phone number and one email address for each parent and caregiver.
- If you change from a work email to a home email as your preferred email address, you will have to repeat the process to revert back to your work email should you wish to at a later date.